fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, February 26, 2009

More Crazy Dreams

Well Last night I dreamt of being in a under water house when it started flooding. There was a killer whom me and another man killed . In the shuffle my friend the good guy was killed and to my surprise I could breath underwater. What was really freaky was when he proceeded to cut off his head and place it one the body of the killer. we then made it to shore where the whole thing went animated like a cartoon and he became a wood sprite. I woke up watching him dance and yes literally dance off into the forest with his friends. What the hell is that runs threw my mind but at the same time I have the urge to paint him changing the body to the other head in that under water house. Hmm maybe I should try warm milk at night.

1 comment:

  1. don't fret... i have fucked stuff like that too at times.... you like that 25 random post..lol.. sometimes you feel like nut

    ReplyDelete