fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Another First








I have spent a lot of time the last few weeks working up my online presence. Thanks to you lovely folks I have gone from 3 to 12 followers and hope to be moving up more. It made me realize how very much I like trying new things. So in that vein I am excited to try another first. I am going to start selling some of my photography in sets. This is the first set and I would love your opinions on it. They will be sold in sets of 3 mainly and will come matted ready to frame.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad things are picking up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. quelleheure4 I would love to follow your blog if you have one I just cant seem to find it .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have a blog of my own. I just enjoy other people's blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete