fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, May 4, 2009

Creativity Clears the Head


Yesterday I spent the majority of my afternoon creating this Painting. It was not until my husband saw it that I realized creativity actually clears my head. He pointed and said when did she pose for that. I realized immediately he meant my niece.
I have asked on forums and talked to several friends for ideas to work with her on her self esteem as she prepares to head into middle school. Well when I had started painting I was thinking about that and some how it morphed into her being a younger version of herself in my painting. So on that note I started thinking of what was different for her when she was younger and then it hit me. We need to work on adventures we made every thing from a Easter egg hunt to going for ice cream a adventure. So now I know what I need to do.
My thought is the next time you have a issue try crafting, cooking, painting what ever it out with yourself.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry I meant to put my comment up back then messed up and accidently erased yours. I am so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made this in one day? That's phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete