fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Don't Give Up


Yesterday I put this up in my shop I painted it the day before and yesterday morning. The story of her is that I kept dreaming of her. She would talk to me her voice was always warm and friendly but I could never hear the words only the general tone.

So Finally to get her out of my dreams and answer the mystery I painted her. This is common for me and how I often work things out with myself. Now here is where it gets weird. I went out this morning to pick up a photo for my sister for her birthday that I am matting and framing. I stood at the counter and heard from behind me two women talking. All the sudden that was the voice from all of those dreams. It was a little older lady telling her daughter not to give up. I believe she was telling her not to give up on getting her husband to church but still the message was clear. Don't give up.

Seeing her there it was not clear if she was really the woman I painted. While her eyes were huge and warm and she had a softness to her face in my heart I feel it was just some wonderful Divine way of reminding me you cant succeed if you give up. So my message for myself and every one else out there is what ever the issue "Don't Give Up!".

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a message worth sharing for sure! I love her vivid green eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you quelleheure4 hope your having a great day :)

    ReplyDelete