fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Laughing is good for the soul

Well last night I had a ball. My sister had her birthday and we had a really fun party. I laughed so hard my ribs hurt today.
Yesterday was not a great day when it started out. One package I sent to a customer did not arrive yet and there is a concern that it may be lost by the USPS which means I will be doing a custom work over for free because I want a happy customer. While she is being great about it that still is rough because it is a bit time consuming.
Then I had to do a business thing with another shop that I was not happy about. I will not go into the details because it is business but it was unpleasant. This was really hard for me because I hate to force situations in business.
Any how when it came time for my sisters party I forced on a smile at first because while I was so happy because she had some health issues and is now doing great so I really think of how much I appreciate her on her birthday I felt sad at my business day. Well we got laughing and maybe 15 minutes into the party I forgot all about that stuff till today.
Now redoing the custom does not sound so bad because I know I will have a great customer who will tell people how I replaced some thing she says the post office lost on her. And I feel OK about the business thing because I was honest and really I feel no guilt just sad about it because I had to do the right thing. So the little moral of my story today is some times you just gotta laugh and eventually you will feel better. Or as the song goes "You'll find the clouds roll by if you just smile". I hope the little gnomes make you smile and laugh and forget your troubles to because often after a good laugh they just are not as bad as you thought.

2 comments:

  1. You're right. If you don't laugh, you cry and that's no good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I COMPLETELY QUELLEHEURE4... ...BUT SOMETIMES WHEN I LAUGH, I LAUGH SO HARD.. I END UP CRYING! BUT THATS A GOOD ONE!

    ReplyDelete