fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My Arch Nemsis

Well this is just a comical little post about my fearless nemesis. I call him Mr.Groundhog. Not sure why some how that sounds more dignified. he had been hanging out the last 3yrs or so in the far back of are yard past the fenced in area we keep for our two dogs. Recently he has gotten very bold and has been hanging out in our fence in part that I still can not find where he dug in from. My concern is that he may be a little to slow and my dogs will catch him. Or that they will catch him and he will bite my dogs. So now I am on the search for ways to rid my yard of him with out killing him. In any case arch Nemesis or no I thought who would not want to see a cute picture of a groundhog.

3 comments:

  1. He is a swell looking fellow, but what a dilemma. Wonder what the lifespan of a groundhog is? Maybe he can be safely relocated with a humane trap? hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete