fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My First Featured Etsy Friend "JustBakin"


Recently in a attempt to cajole my sister into making her online shop debut I created her a Birthday gift basket with several handmade items. One was a delicious treat from JustBakin a online Etsy shop run by a wonderful lady.

She was very wonderful and answered my questions promptly. A special custom listing was made just for me no problem. As promised the treat showed up right when it was supposed to. She included a free Sample of brownies which literally made me ooh and ah the entire time I munched on it. The gift it's self was wrapped up so nice and cute you could simply hand it to some one with a card if you wanted to.

She has a busy shop but still took the time to send a nice thank you for your purchase card which even mentioned she hoped my sister enjoyed the treat.

I put a picture of the gift item up at the top of this. They were so good my father is all ready asking for some for fathers day.

My reason for starting to feature sellers on Etsy that I really enjoy my experience with is simply that many times you buy some thing and you get just all right service. I want to celebrate those folks who give superb service.

Oh and just for the record other than buying a gift from her I am in no way affiliated with this shop . Here is a link to her shop if you want to go look around her treat filled store. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5913715

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks incredible delicious! :) Mmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look so yummy!! This is the 3rd blog today that I've looked at with food on it. Is it a sign? Maybe I should do some baking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great minds think alike! I, too, have decided to start featuring things I <3 from Etsy on my blog! Those treats look wonderful, btw. Send me some?? :)

    ReplyDelete