fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pictures That Makes Me Smile


These are photos from yesterdays
mentioned outing. I think they are just very pretty clouds and wanted to share them. Some how I never get tired of seeing clouds each being so different and invoking a different emotion I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed looking at them. Have a great Memorial Day. I won't be posting tomorrow because I want to spend some time thinking about memorial day and what it means but I promise more crazy rants on Tuesday.






1 comment:

  1. Your cloud pictures make me smile and bring back fond memories. My cousins and I spent many hours at our grandparent's house laying on a blanket watching the clouds and talking. Thanks for sharing and jogging my memories! :)

    ReplyDelete