fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Quiet Sunday Morning


Hello all it is a cool spring morning and just goregeous out side. I had my morning coffee out on the porch wrapped up in a blanket. As I watched the sun come up I thought of just how good life is and wanted to share a bit of this morning with you. The photo of the sun peaking threw the clouds is not for sale or any thing just a pretty scene I wanted to share. It reminded me off all those times you here about a silver lining and looking for the light. Maybe it is because it was shockingly early or maybe I am just a secret optimist but I thought it was worth sharing.

So again my theme is find your joy, peace what ever ya want to call it where ya can.

My neice came over yesterday and we had a ball working on some clay jewelry. Then I watched a Cary Grant movie with my hubby and went to bed. It has been a good weekend and I hope yours has been the same. So here is to you and hoping your weekend was just as fun. I say this toasting the wish with more coffee :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could make my own jewelry. My daughter does a little bit of that but I stick to scrapbooking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey scrapbooking is a very fun art form in my opinion. Hehe I even do pages of my pets

    ReplyDelete