fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Rained Out Today







This morning was so exciting I had all my stuff all spiffed and ready to go when we were rained out. The market may have went on but we did not as I forgot to get the canopy I wanted to use. So while it was a bit sad not to get to do this today I have been very excited about it. I am looking at the positive side in how I will now have a additional 2 weeks because next week I have some thing else I have to do on Saturday. So I can have maybe some more little extras ready to give out and a few works I would like to finish up ready to go. Also I did get to relax this morning and enjoy coffee watching the rain. So I am off to continue my hunt for the silver lining have a great day yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment