fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Silver Lining continues

This picture is from a series I did during a wicked storm last year. It just got really dark and windy fast and like a complete lunatic I thought hey get out there with the camera. Well After yesterday just focusing on trying to be positive I got a lovely surprise. A lady who saw my work at a craft show last year wants to put the whole series that this picture comes from up in her boutique. We are going to hammer out the details this week. I am thinking of putting them in my Etsy shop to but was just so flattered and excited to get the call.
So I thought what more fun way to show the silver lining then with some foreboding clouds. Today I am doing a photo session for some children as a family portrait. If I can get permission I will try and show it tomorrow. Have a great Sunday every one.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on how well received the series has been!

    ReplyDelete