fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Some Days You Laugh




Yesterday was one of those days that just kind of goes by. Well this morning I realized today will not be one of those days. I am thrilled to wake up and find 4 new followers on the blog, bunches of my new items in my shop have been hearted so it feels like a great day.


Then I heard the strange rustling sound of some thing in the kitchen. This is what I found. After shooting coffee out of my nose I thought I would share with you all. Apparently today is the day to put yourself in weird plastic items. Have a great day and I hope you get the opportunity to laugh out your nose as well.

6 comments:

  1. Why do cats do that? It's the silliest thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh cats-they're just the greatest sense of comedic relief ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cat Napoleon did that too! Isn't that crazy. Good pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - The things the will get into! Glad you captured the moment and shared...I needed a good laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cappy Sue! Nice to meet you, too. Thanks for coming by my blog. Love your kitties!

    ReplyDelete