fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

This Weeks Featured Etsy Shop

I recently got this hat from a wonderful shop called Easy123 on Etsy. I wanted it to go with a outfit for a BBQ I was attending. It fit wonderful and I love it.
The color is even better in person. The quality was simply impeccable. It is a nice thick crochet yet still with the style let lots of air circulate so I was not overheating outdoors. To be honest I like it so much that I intend to use it as a regular when I do the farmers market over the summer so I don't turn to my natural state of pink and freckles.
Easy123 is a great shop. She has a variety of hats as well as other items to chose from. She was kind enough to send me a little extra in my package of a facial scrubby which has immediately become one 0f my favorites to. The nicest part is that she has great service I got wonderful communication and my item came just when promised.
She clearly has a big heart as this is one of the items in her shop I am eyeing currently http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25253774 I thought maybe you would like to see them to. Read the story it is well worth it.
So in closing I just wanted to continue highlighting stores I feel are great to deal with and would recommend. Here is a link to her whole store as well. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6769532 Have a great day every one.

1 comment:

  1. omg, that hat is really cute! I love the shape of it and the color!

    ReplyDelete