fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, June 5, 2009

Cupcakes and Marshmallows and Palm Trees











OK I have been working very hard on some new products with lower price points for my farmers market and maybe my shops. I just wanted to share them and hope you would get a laugh or giggle from them. The three charms are all made of clay and hand painted. I just love being able to bring out the little shapes I want. It has also inspired me to make my first art doll. I will show you pics as she comes along. Then the little palm tree jar is a small jar upcycled into a stash for cash jar. It has a little vacation sticker on the front. I thought with the economy like it is a small jar would be better but hey we should all still do our best to have little get aways so there should be a jar. I made it totally out of upcycled stuff except for the paint and adhesive. Well I am off to take some new pics then time to relax in the garden a bit. I would love to know if any one would like to see a couple of these charms as my next giveaway or maybe a small painting. Have a great day all.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea about increasing your variety of price points. I'm currently working on a new line for my shops as well.

    The charm necklaces are adorable. Since you sell at a Farmer's Market maybe you could also come up with some clay vegetable charm necklaces?

    ReplyDelete