fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dreams And What They Mean


Well last night was one of those up all night because dreams kept waking me nights. I dreamed that my mother was still alive and drove a tiny car into a huge truck but was fine. I dreamed that she literally magically then reappeared behind me and said hello. I took her home after we filed a police report and there she was excited to pet her cat who is also no longer with us here in the waking world. I was so excited she was there but she told me it was time to go and I woke up.

The next dream I was in the woods and a huge rainstorm hit. I ran into this cave to wait it out and fought a animal I think was a bear. It was tearing me up pretty good but I woke up biting it back. Sadly in reality it was my husbands shoulder that I bit and left a pretty good mark on to.

The last dream was trying to save children from a compound where they do testing for all kinds of crazy science experiments. I just about had them out when I woke up. That dream had me almost balling from some of the things I saw while trying to sneak out the ones I could save.

So my Question is what do dreams mean. I am going to look up some of the symbolism in these today and try to come back with a answer by Friday. Tomorrow I am going to do my new featured Etsy shop and it is a great place to shop for Fathers day.

Thanks for reading my rant all I am going to go and try and get a nap before my nieces come over this afternoon. Also I would love to know what your dreams are like.

No comments:

Post a Comment