fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Featured Etsy Artist Of The Week Mine9eye







This lady has fast become a friend in the Etsy chat rooms and I love her work. She has beautiful photography that just seems to light up the page. My favorite is Beloved. It presents the flower in such a way that the beauty of it is overwhelming. Now a little about the lady known as Mine9eye. She is a Mother of two little girls and a wife. Which I think shows in her pictures celebration of life. She says also she just does not have the time right now to do more that photography but loves doing many different artful things. Well after seeing these I can't wait to see whats next. I have used her photos above and here is a link to her whole shop if you would like to check it out. Have a great day yall.



No comments:

Post a Comment