fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Featured Etsy Shop Of The Week Muncheys







Now this week I wanted to hit on a more masculine shop. With Fathers day just around the corner I think this would be a great way to get some thing special for dad. Muncheys is a very nice shirt shop on Etsy.



A few weeks ago I got my husband a couple of the shirts I am showing and he loves them. They wash well and look just as pictured. The thing I really like is the sayings on them are not all the most mainstream but really fun and creative.



The shop had excellent service. I wrote them to ask about customizing and with a general question on my order and both inquiries were answered promptly and with very polite professionalism.



I will definitely be back for more shirts. I may get some for myself. While it is a great place to find some thing for Dad the shirts also work great for woman. For instance I stole one of my husbands and wore it just last week.



Well I just like to say so when I find a great little shop. I hope you can take a few minutes to look it over and enjoy the shop yourself. Here is a link to Muncheys http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5617300






PS. Have a great day all and keep a look out our next giveaway starts in less than a week. I think your really going to like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment