fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Kindness follows


Yesterday was one of those days when I really wanted to be cranky. This was broken that was bugging me blank was rude you know. But I really really hate being in that mood so fought it off almost to a point of comedy. Well first thing that finds me when I log onto my Etsy shop this afternoon is that I am featured in a treasury. I love it when some one likes my work enough to think it should be on the front page. Here is a link to the treasury for any who would like to check it out. http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=63681 . My thought is how very true the whole you get what you put out there thing is. So I am going to try and be extra good today hehe.

Well I am going back to the farmers market this weekend supposedly no rain. So I am off to work on some little extras and take pictures for my shop of a few things. Have a good day all and remember to be nice :)
Oh the image above is of a girl I saw at a coffee shop that I found hilarious. She pouted and acted very cranky the whole time she was there. I could not get the cranky face out of my head so I painted it. I thought it went well with this story.

No comments:

Post a Comment