fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Muses


These are two kitties that I raised as orphans. They now live with me and well work as kitty models. They help me out with ideas all the time. Like last night when I was making a pie crust. I turned away to answer the door and some stinker hopped up on my counter and walked in left paw prints in my dough. So after throwing that out and making a whole new crust I got to thinking about a new line of jewelry I am working on for my shop. These are clay pieces. Now thanks to that paw print I may also do a line of dog and cat collar charms. So my thought today is about how grateful I am to my little muses. The pictures of them above are after we had had them for about 2-3 weeks. This is them big. When we got them the ears had not even popped up yet. The reason for the little photo shoot setting is we were still trying to find them homes and these were pics to entice a family to want them. Hope they made you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment