fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh Happy Day

This is just a happy picture of a cloud to match my mood. It is not new just one of my favorites. Yesterday I finally found a very nice home for that little stray I was working with. I checked vet references and every thing so I am very comfortable witht he lady I let have her. I did feel horrible seeing her go because you could tell she was a bit scared and I am sure she still is but at least now she is off the streets. So I just wanted to share that happy thought today. Have a great day all.

1 comment:

  1. Cappy Sue - I share your love of clouds. I like this one, too. This is a happy cloud...the sky is so blue.

    Glad you found a home for your stray. She will be very happy in a few days. You can be happy knowing you helped find her a home and she's not still on the streets. :)

    ReplyDelete