fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Second Prize



These are both hand made by me and who know I may even end up throwing in a extra one. The first tough chick is a image I painted as a 5x7 shrunk and essentially decoupaged to a clay tablet. I love that go get em attitude.
The second is a Abstract hand painted tile that I just love the pops of color on. It is a hand shaped clay that I glazed after painting. It is also a one of a kind. No one will have one exactly like this.
I hope this makes you want to enter it is easy to do so. Tomorrow I will talk about the 3rd prize then I am hoping for a awesome surprise featured artist the next day.
Have a great day
Cappy Sue
oh If you would like to see more of my charms just look here this is my new little shop http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7542131
and if you would like to enter contest the rules are in the post directly below this.

3 comments:

  1. The smiling robot is so cute! It's my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://twitter.com/pinkyviolence

    I twittered your giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Thanks for the comment you put on my blog! My sister is amazing! She's technically my sister-in-law but I love her like she's my real sister. You should call your sister. :)

    ReplyDelete