fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, June 1, 2009

The Sky Was Raining Black Hearts


Hello all and thanks to my new followers. The last few days have been fun and challenging. I am a lady of routine I like to do things when I have them planned but none of that happened. What came out of this was a great few days. My to do list of art projects has a fresh adding of about 15 things. My crafts to go to shows etc are all ready at a moments notice and best of all tons of new dreaming inspiration.

I love the dreams with the images I must commit to paper or canvas. Yesterday morning I dreamed of running threw a park to a street light in the distance. There were storm clouds swirling heavy and some thing big and wet far to big to be rain drops was falling upon the ground. As I got to the street light I could see illuminated stood this woman with little curls falling just one per side out of her hair. Then I realized the things flopping to the ground were tons of human hearts all wet like with blood but black.

So yesterday I set to painting her face as I could not make out her clothing. I also painted it with the traditional love heart not the human heart but may do another version. When I woke up I was hearing the words in my head "she just stood there while the sky was raining black hearts". I just thought this was weird funny little story of inspiration to share.

1 comment: