fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Sunburnt and frustrated


I used this work because it is cheerful and currently I am not. We went this morning and did the farmers market. It had almost no promotion and very small turn out. I did not sell much. Oh and as a bonus I messed up buying a box for a purchase made from my etsy shop and have to mail it out late. Now I am just hoping the person is OK with that. I wrote and told them what happened but still I feel very unprofessional. Well I am off to rub in some aloe on my sunburns and then a big nap. Hopefully this will be followed with a action plan of some kind. Well have a great weekend all remember Monday I announce my new giveaway item.

1 comment:

  1. I understand your frustration. I quit my job about 2 months ago and expected to get sales on my dream job of doing crafts but I'm not getting any sales. I am depressed in that I've been looking for another job similar to the one I quit just to get some money in!

    ReplyDelete