fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Yay the garden is Growing


Today I got this nifty little picture of some of my tomatoes. There are a few bigger but it was hard to get a good photo of them. I just wanted to share some thing growing and happy. It seems so important that we all get things done fast these days. I like to sit back and relax with my garden. So I hope you get to have some fun and enjoy a break in your day to.

Oh don't forget to enter my contest to win one of my 3 prizes. It is very easy. Tomorrow I will do a feature on each of the prizes so you can get a better look at what you could win.

2 comments:

  1. Won't be long until you have big, ripe, juicy tomatoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kickin out some Blog love today :)
    The Tomatoes are coming the tomatoes are coming YAY.

    ReplyDelete