fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, July 25, 2009

A Little Hope For Saturday


Well today I am enjoying coffee and just slowly working my way into the world. Long ago I remember hopping up bright and early to watch cartoons. I think I still would but sadly they don't show the Smurfs or Alvin and the Chipmunks any more on Saturday morning. Instead I like to get up and make a plan.

Now I make a big effort to have time for visiting with my sis as that is fairly often our big plan. Schedule permitting doing the farmers market to. But today I am just working on the hope of completing a few things so maybe next Saturday will be a little bit more about spending time with some of my coffee and a good book.

My hope for today is to get some serious writing done on a book I am trying to write. My hope for today is to get in a good work out with some weight training. My hope for today is to be kind to all I meet and try to laugh. So what is your hope for the day? Oh and this picture for me is a little hopeful I hope you like it to.

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic Photo Cappy Sue. My hope was to go yard saleing with my son to buy college things!! At 5 pm, I can say that I accomplished that.

    ReplyDelete