fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, August 31, 2009

Decieded To Give Back


Well in recent weeks I have felt very blessed. I have a wonderful life filled with good people. I am also very lucky in that I receive all kinds of nice blessing from people. This week alone I have received some no longer desired art supplies, a pie, lots of laughter, and was featured on a blog of a really nice lady. So I wanted to do some PIFs or pay it forwards in my shops. So in two of my shops there are items that only cost shipping and the 20 cent listing fee. I thought what better way to share my good fortune. I hope you all are feeling blessed as well. Oh the photo above is not for sale or any thing just some thing to make you smile.

2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful CappySue. I would like to tell you that you have one more wonderful thing..I have made some Jack-o-Lantern notecards out of leaves.!! A long time ago you suggested that and I finally got around to making them. I'll post pictures on my blog, hopefully tomorrow if the sun shines!!
    www.paintingpam.etsy.com
    http://paintingpam.blogspot.com
    PS Conatct me privately with a mailing address.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you how wonderful I will straight away contacting you.

    ReplyDelete