fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Dream Project

Well hello all this is a image I created in my sketch book. I love playing with more than one thing like markers, watercolors, and charcoal all at once. This is from a dream where I looked down and just watched these little creatures play in a icy blue pond. From the dream I can tell you the surrounding fields etc. The direction of the wind in accordance with the sun as well. The type of flowers I could smell. So my thought is what did it mean.
So I am going to start a project and I would love opinions and stories of your own dreams. I have kept a detailed account of many dreams I have books full of the details. So I am going to turn them into little short stories and do artwork for them to try and get to the idea of why such vivid dreams occur. For me they are nightly and I feel a desire to give them a place to be other than in my sleep.
Now my question for you all is how often do you dream? What do you dream? How much do you remember? well have a good day all hope you enjoyed this odd little plan. as I work on this it will be shared here.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I remembered more details like you. I'll have to work on that:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I LOVE dreams. I used to write mine down every day, but I've gotten busy (with grad school) and have trouble finding time now. A couple of weeks ago, though, I led a group therapy session about dreams, and it was pretty amazing. Maybe I'll make a point to start remembering/recording them again. Thanks for adding to my inspiration!

    ReplyDelete