fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fall Friends Stuffed And Furry




Well I want to start with a apology. I have been under the weather a bit and just not had the energy to keep up with my blog. I am doing much better now and will be all around saying hello.


So any how here is my story for the day. I love stuff. In fact I am one of those people who switches out there decor every season so I can see different stuff. My stuff does not need to be expensive actually I prefer weird little this and that's.


However even I must clean out the closets from time to time. So I bagged up all those stuffed animals people had given me over the years and gave them to good will for some one else to love. I did save a few very important ones from loved ones past etc.


This is when the inspiration came in. I sat in vain trying to figure out what to do with them. Then I thought hmm why not make them part of the seasonal rotation. So here in all its glory is my fall pillow/ stuffed animal collection. It just looks so friendly and has inspired me to make a couple more pillows. Oh by the way I made some and bought some of those things there but all of it was hand made. Which I think rocks.


The second picture is of one of my kitties also enjoying the fall display. I think he fits in just perfectly. As you can tell he was helping me set up the display. Have a wonderful day yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment