fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, August 14, 2009

My Morning Companion

Well today I just thought I would share a picture I did of me and my best furry pal. This is my cat and myself. Every morning he wants to be held like a baby and rub faces. I am cool with that as long as we take breaks for me to get some coffee. On day I was carrying him around while doing this and caught a image of his face in the mirror. So I set to work trying to capture the moment. In any case when I got the picture I failed to think about how I would be in it to. So now I have a portrait of us. Hmm still debating how weird it is to put up a picture of myself and my kitty. Hehe Have a great day yall.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Cappy Sue, I think it's a really sweet portrait of the two of you, but then I'm a cat person, too.

    ReplyDelete