fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, August 17, 2009

Sweetdreamsandco Featured Etsy Shop







Well hello all I know I recently featured a lovely shop but I thought hey why not show another. After all when you come across a great place it is hard to keep it to yourself. This weeks Feature shop is Sweetdreamsandco a shop with tons of great fabrics. Recently I got a big batch of fabric for some new kitchen curtains from this lovely Etsy person.



Rocio is the name of the lady who owns the shop. Her profile tells about her wonderful life with kids, husband and pets. Whats really nice though is how her full family life does not stop great communication and excellent business practices. I received my package right away. My fabric was in superb condition not so much as a stray hair on it. The fabric smelled like just that fabric nothing weird or unpleasant. And then there is the actual shop. Tons of fun fun colors and styles. It was really hard to just pick one I almost ended up with rainbow curtains. So in closing if your looking for some really beautiful and fun fabric this is a great shop to visit. Here is a link to her shop. http://www.sweetdreamsandco.etsy.com/ I hope you will take the time to give it a peek.



thanks all and have a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Thank You soooo much ... It was an honor to have you as a customer :)

    ReplyDelete