fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Break Out The Creepy

Hello all I hope your wonderful this lovely Saturday. This is my favorite time of year when the season of all things mysterious and spooky begins. Today is the weekend I will pull out all my fall decorations. Paintings of broom riding witches, vampire pumpkins, harvest decorations, all come out. I love to switch out to fall color throws and blankets and pillows. There are even fresh spices like ribbon tied bunches of cinnamon sticks and such to be put out. Any thing to encourage the lighting of candles and telling of ghost stories.
So in that effort I present you with one of my photographs. I took this photo of the sky one day as a huge rolling storm came in. It was a fast swift storm bubbling the clouds all over like steam from a pot.
If you look on the left side of the photo the clouds make the shape of a being. When I see it I clearly see a alien face and body and well it does not look friendly. The weirdest part of this picture is that other than cropping I have not done any thing to it. So I hope this gives you a little fright and would love to hear your spooky encounters to. I have a second photo taken of the same storm clouds that looks like a fairy sitting in the middle of it. Have a great day all.

2 comments: