fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, September 25, 2009

Featured Etsy Shop DBarcreations







Hello all I love to feature shops where I get things I love. This shop I have procured the most wonderful fall hat from. I have used a photo of it above. dbarcreations sent me a fast and great quality product. I love the hat and cannot wait for cooler weather and even more chances to wear it. The whole service from dbarcreations was just great. So Once again I wanted to point out a Etsy shop I think shines with a special bit of professionalism and great items. I hope you take a chance to look around as well. This is one of those awesome shops with crazy prints, and calm stuff to just a little some thing for every one. Who knows maybe the perfect item is just waiting for you. Here is a link to the shop I hope you really enjoy it. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5506056

No comments:

Post a Comment