fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Home Is Where ??

Ok this is not my best painting or most detailed. This is in fact a rather simple painting. What it is though is important to me. It is a painting of my ideal winter and home. Just a place lost to snow drifts lit by the warmth inside. Even though I have never had such a place I see this and think of home. Sure it is that bit of Norman Rockwell we all have in our souls from time to time. But that does not stop me from putting it out every winter. So my question is this what exactly do you think of when you think of your idyllic home?

1 comment:

  1. Mine would be a cabin in the woods where my family and I could go on hikes during the day and be cozy and warm at night. Your place looks warm and cozy. I like it.

    ReplyDelete