fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, September 7, 2009

Little Addiction Problem







Well let me start with this problem is my kitties addiction not mine. Mine involve bad movies, and coffee. So yesterday was lovely and I opened up the back porch so they would have a new spot to sit and watch birds, squirrels what ever. The only things I keep out there are a bag of catnip my fault I forgot about that and the dogs grooming supplies. After hearing a weird crash and seeing my cat run in like he was being chased by the feds and his name was Dr.Richard Kimble I went out to investigate. Apparently they took this opportunity to get completely high, shred the cat nip bag and tossed it across my floor. They did take breaks to watch birds and what not to. So I thought I would share this bit of fun with you all. The fun sorta ended when I brought out the vacuum cleaner. Hope this made ya smile. Have a great day all.



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like my cats. One is a diva and the other just a pain in the...neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable post, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete