fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

She Flys With Ravens


So this was a dream yet another that haunted me. Every time I would close my eyes I would see wings flapping and hear them against the wind. That's how this painting came to life. I dreamed of the girl coming out and taking flight with the ravens. Then her smiling back just like she is in the painting. Some part of it made me want to go with her. I am not sure why.

So not sure why but it has made me come up with a plan. I am going to do a post called "Positive Wednesday" each week listing 5 things I am grateful for that week. So here is my first effort at it. Please feel free to post your positives to.

1. Sleep - I had trouble sleeping all week so finally getting a good night of it made me feel like a new person.

2. Autumn - I love fall and every thing it brings. The colors and smells etc and enjoy them so.

3. My husband - today he surprised me with a little gift just to be sweet. Its not the gift but that he still thinks to do such that makes me happy

4. Music - I am laughing so hard write now listening to the monster mash

5. Birds - We have loud cranky birds that nest just out side of our bedroom and well it has become a point of comedy to hear them complain every morning it is a good laugh.

Have a great day all.

3 comments:

  1. Excellent idea. We all need to be thankful for those little things we take for granted sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting painting. I like the story that goes with it. I don't have many dreams anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is positive! What's better than flying and smiling while you doing it? I think Poe is smiling too. Great work...

    Karen

    ReplyDelete