Well at least if it is to none harmful things. I was digging in a old jewelry box filled with things from grab bags of jewelry I bought over the years. Some times I would find a great item some times just stuff to break up and use for a project.
When I saw this though it stopped me in my tracks. It is a old sniffer. It was used on the finger of ladies mostly I believe to get snuff and some times more exotic items up to their face. I did this picture of it by accident as I considering throwing it up in my vintage shop.
This made me think about how we all have our little addictions and I thought how fun to list a few of our own. I will do 6 but feel free to do as many as you like.
The most interesting may receive a print of this image.
1. Coffee - could not function with out it
2. Tea - my replacement for coffee the second half of the day
3. flirting- always in moderation at to appropriate people but lots of fun
4. pets- cant have just one like potato chips
5. Creating- does not matter what I am doing no length of time can pass before I find a way to make some thing pretty
6. Oldies - movies, music, images does not matter I love them all
So whats your addictions.