fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Sign Of Hope


Well people laugh with me some times because contrary to all evidence I will always go with my gut. Signs, fate all that is as true to me and makes as much sense to me as any thing can. So I want to share this. Today I was at a little farmers market. It was going well and I still felt a little sad some how inside not sure why. Then I looked up and saw 3 pigeons. they were resting on a roof of the building across the street. One was white as could be. I had never seen one. While yes I am sure that they are part of our world and not some thing supernatural. That will do nothing to deter my belief that was a sign of some thing good. Just wanted to share that and hope some of it comes your way to.
ps. I got this photo from a place called pigeon mania :)

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a positive sign to me, I hope it is. Striking picture -never saw a white one...

    ReplyDelete