fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Dreaming Sunday


OK so the image above not so relaxing but to me it is. Any thing that makes me laugh is always a bonus. So today has been one of those easy days where you just wake up and savor the morning. I hope you all have had one of those recently. Last night was full of crazy dreams and I am about to get the put in my dream journal. The readers digest version is very simple. Got into it with Reverend Alden from Little House because he kept moving my Christmas tree and knocking shit off. Not sure what that was about but it did make me smile when I woke up.
The next dream was going on a pub crawl with all the women in my family. What made it very creepy was that many of them were dead. It was good to see they could still have a good time. Some thing about watching your great grandmother do shots is a bit freaky.
Well I hope this has given ya all a good smile or at minimum a raised eyebrow hehe. Have a good day all.
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. You're right. I didn't think relaxing, however once prompted, I could see laughing inside and feeling good! And I love the colors.
    cspmom at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete