fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, November 9, 2009

Featured Etsy Shop is Vey Court Cottage







Hello all as you know I love to bring you different really pretty shops. Well this is by all means one that falls in that criteria. This shop has tiny treasures with hard to find items. I met this lovely etisan when she wanted a PIF item from my shop. To be sweet she sent me a item as well. I thought I would get a basic trinket and that it was a really sweet gesture. What I got was a gorgeous drop dead stunning little bracelet. IT has a few small crystals for highlights and a vintage china bit with a flower on it that was put into a met heart. The item came wrapped like a tiny present. It even had a tiny card. I am smacking myself for not taking a picture before I opened it. So I thought the least I could do would be expose you to her wonderful shop. I can just imagine how many woman and girls would love a present from the magical little shop underneath the Christmas tree. So if you would like to visit her link is http://www.veycourtcottage.etsy.com/

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the find! her items are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought i'd stop in and say hi. these wd make wonderful stocking stuffers. very fun items.

    regards

    ReplyDelete