fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Featured On Regretsy

OK so I love Regretsy I normally check it about every or every other day to see whats new to mock on there. Last night I went for my dose of mocking and it was me. There was one of my paintings. I was so excited I started yelling for the hubby. While yes they do mock and insult it cracks me up and the painting they were mocking well it has some very mock able things. Matter of fact it made me laugh till I cried.
I was so thrilled to be on there one it is free publicity and two it is just a comical sight and I love that some one noticed my weird stuff. Have a great day yall. Here is a link if you would like to see http://www.regretsy.com/ Have a good time there the whole place cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment