fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, November 13, 2009

New art and a little buzz


Howdy all I like once a week to try and show you a little some thing new from my shops and today I am gonna be a little selfish and talk about some thing I am very excited about. On Sunday November 15th a online craftshow my first online craft show is going to begin. You can see a link on the right to read more about it. There is a contest with all the shops. There are 10 shops and we each are doing a give away and a special holiday sale of some kind. Mine is buy any one painting you can pick a second of equal or lesser value free just pay the shipping. I really hope you all can take the time to visit the great shops there is a wide variety and see if you can find a holiday treasure or two. Thanks again and either way have a good time entering the contest who knows you could win the print I am giving away from my shop or one of 9 other awesome items. Have a great day all. Oh the work above will be new to my shop soon.

Thanks Cappy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the plug!! As it turns out - there are 14 shops. I have a problem with the word "no", except with my kids :)!
    It's going to be fun fun fun!!

    ReplyDelete