fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New Things To Try


Hi all this is my random day for posting. I am working on making it a regular schedule for posting on certain days to keep a flow.

So Tuesday Shall be my "New Things Day". Each week I am going to list at least 1 maybe more cool new things I am trying or doing. I would love to know what new things you are doing to. After all variety is the spice of life.

So I am doing a Challenge called Nation Novel Writing Month. A great friend called HowlingCaterpillar on etsy turned me on to it. This is the link if any of you want to give it a whirl. http://www.nanowrimo.org/

I joined the Trade-A-Holics. I love to trade and thought why not here is a link if you would like to see my page http://tradeaholics.ning.com/profile/CappySue.

I joined a Online craft show see the button to get more information I thought it could be fun.

I am doing a secret Santa swap. Never done one before how fun could that be.

Well that's about all for me what you got going on feel free to leave a link all :) Oh the photo above cracked me up because well I read that as one sign not two hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment