fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Friday, November 20, 2009

Pre-Black Friday Sale and Decorating Ideas


Howdy all hope your days are all great. I wanted to start by letting every one know that this great team I joined that I am sure many of you etsy folks already know of Tradaholics. Well these awesome folks are having a sale. Here is a link to the thread on the sale with all the shops in it. A really neat way to get tons of Christmas gifts out of the way. Every thing will be reduced or is already under $10.00. I know I am gonna do a little shopping and just thought you may want to as well. http://www.etsy.com/forums_thread.php?thread_id=6353840&page=1

Now on to the decorating ideas. Well one day I came across a bunch of those sampler rings for sewing at the thrift store. All were under a dollar so I snagged them. I then took a bit of left over fabric from a different projects and some fabric paint as well and just did a free hand little design on it to resemble a snow flake. It was cute and cost me almost nothing. It is also very light so could easily hang some place you could not put screws in the wall. Just a idea. Have a good day all.

Cappy

No comments:

Post a Comment