fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Gratitude Wednesday And Merry Christmas

Hello all I put up a picture of a few of my favorite Christmas decorations. I wanted to do my last pre Christmas post and share some thing I love with yall.
OK I am going to do a double gratitude list as there are just so many things I am grateful for right now.
1. I am grateful for having a home and warmth and my big Christmas concern being did I get enough wrapping paper. So many right now are without warm places to be, food let alone presents for little ones.
2. I am grateful for my family and friends both human and furry. They really make this time special.
3. For the small of candy canes I love it and it is always better when you smell it on pine.
4. for the events I have gotten to do and the ones that we have planned for the holidays.
5. For the items we have collected over the years that keep loved ones past and happy memories so close to us.
6. For Christmas caroling when drunk omg it is to much fun.
7. For all the Christmas cards from scattered friends that I love to collect.
8. for getting some good news business wise that I am excited about.
9. For the laughter that comes with this time of the year.
10. For Christmas cookies I am always grateful for Christmas cookies hehe.
I hope you all have a great holiday and will see you on the 26Th. Please post what your grateful for.
Merry Christmas and what ever else you may celebrate
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. I'm grateful for my family, friends, and fuzzy animals! The three F's ;)

    ReplyDelete