fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Saturday, December 26, 2009

A very kitty christmas was had by all

Well at least it was here. This is the kitties enjoying their new fort, cube what ever you want to call it.
We had a little snow just enough to make it a white Christmas, lots of laughs, time with good friends and family, life has just been grand. It was a simple Christmas that may be one of my favorites ever.
I hope you all had just as much fun.
So today I start figuring out my goals for the coming year. A few of them I know are to do way more promotion for my little shops, get a better stock in each of my shops, and about a million personal ones which God help you all I will probably slowly share here.
Today my goal is to make some clam chowder, and start drawing up my plans for the cappy corporations moves next year. I hope you all have a great day and get a giggle at this photo. I think my favorite part is the little face sticking out from behind the fort.
See yall
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. hehehe they all look they are waiting a turn to get in ;)

    ReplyDelete