fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Around The World In 1926 page 3 and thank you to my new followers


Howdy all I am as usual sitting here with my last cup of coffee. We have had big light snow flakes all morning and much like the kitties with birds I am easily distracted.

Well this morning I want to start with saying hello and thank you to my new followers I have noticed some new faces and wanted to say thank you for taking the time to read my crazy little blog.

Now on to page 3 of Around the world in 1926. This page has been all about them coming to Oran. Oran is a major city now just as it was then in Algeria. It amazes me to hear her talk of all the different people there. The french woman in their fashions, the Bedouins forever some what traveling, The lovely colors and costumes of the people how the faces were what she imagined when she had read the bible. The way she chooses to focus on the beauty of every one and not let those put any fear in her but more admiration and awe makes me think the world would be a better place if we all could just see a little more of it. So here is my favorite section of her writing from this page. Enjoy !!
Well crap it is at the top but hey at least it is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment