fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, January 18, 2010

Featured Etsy Shop Homemadeforhim






This shop is one of those things that really catches my eye. The young lady who owns it is to sweet for words and her work looks like that of a old pro. Her variety and attention to detail put my in awe. I love her color choices and her children's clothing make me wish I had a little one to dress up. She has such beautiful work I just had to pop on and show her fine merchandise. She is also a first for me and her and the other featured shop a while back SitchesFromThePast are sisters. If your looking for really top notch work and detail I would love to suggest a look at this shop.
Here is a link I hope you all take the time to visit. www.Homemadeforhim.etsy.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the kind words and featuring my shop. It means a lot to me.

    Many Thanks,
    ♥Michelle♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. a darling baby dress! Great shop

    ReplyDelete