fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Monday, January 11, 2010

Featured Etsy Shop PagiesPeace









OK You all know I love to feature shops. This is one of the truly nicest people I have met on etsy. She is full of kindness love and sweetness. I got the peace sign at the bottom from her and am loving it. The colors the heart in there every thing. I smile every time I see it.
She is a lover of all things hippy and has such a wide beautiful variety of work. What better way to start off a new year than putting your own peace sign up to encourage that kind of energy in your home.
Her clothing look so cute I love that skirt. Then things like that stocking are just way to much fun. If you want some thing that exudes good energy and is lots of fun take a peek in this wonderful ladies shop. www.paigespeace.etsy.com
have a great day all
Cappy

2 comments:

  1. Awww...
    You are too dang sweet!
    Hahaha, all this peace & love comes with a bit of spit and fire ;)
    I'm so glad you like your little piece of peace!
    I absolutely LoVe my mermaid! Your thoughtfulness is inspirational!
    Thank You My Sweet Cappy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those boots look like fun. Great find :)

    ReplyDelete