fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday and Elvis and Dolphins


Howdy all today I am feeling really grateful. My big angst at the moment are a pesky person, if I should make more coffee and wondering if my dreams will ever let me get more sleep. All any one has to do is turn on the TV and they will see those poor people in Haiti and you are quickly given perspective. I mean my god they say estimates of death are as high as 100k or more.
So I am going to move on to my normal post ramblings but had to take a serious moment for that.
Now why Elvis and dolphins you ask. I am in a trade team and out monthly challenge is a rock and roll themed item. I got tickled picturing it and well so it had to come to life. I know you people enjoy a good laugh so here it is.
Now on to my gratitude list for the week.
1. For the fact our temperature outside is up to 40 degrees. It is comparably the tropics to last week.
2. For the time I have got to spend working lately I have had a ball.
3. For the unexpected. Had several nice surprises this week. Got a present, got to go out with folks I did not expect to get to see, and good mojo. All unexpected. I used to really dread the unexpected because I thought it would be unpleasant. I am happy to say that has changed.
4. For hair color found another damn gray. OK I am going to claim they are just really blond because of all the time I have spent in the winter sun.
5. For my kitty that decided to have a pool party today. He had me laughing so hard as I found him just slapping the crap out of the water in his dish. Why he does it I have no idea but I still think it is to funny.
have a great day all and please feel free to share what you are grateful for.
love
Cappy

1 comment:

  1. I love your Wednesday Posts Sue! And I think you've got a contender there for the Trade Team's theme!

    ReplyDelete