fan page

fan page
Facebook fan page

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Gratitude Wednesday

Well some of these I am making for a lady in my trade group but some will be for my little clay shop and I just wanted to share.
So for gratitude this week I have lots to be thankful for.
1. For the crazy dreams I have been having. For one thing they always inspire me to paint and for two the symbolism was of a white wolf that could vanish and was trying to help me. It supposedly comes to those who have lost their faith in general or in a particular quest they have for themselves. And to be honest it has been a bit of a rough year. Feeling a little hollow more now than in a long time so I am delighted if the wolf wants to help me on my path.
2. For the snow coming. I figure if it is going to be freezing cold why not at least have it look pretty as well.
3. For the lady who asked me to make the charms above this was not some thing I would of ever cooked up with out her imput. So thanks amy :)
4. For all my friends and loved ones you truly make each day more enjoyable.
5. For my crazy father who worries more about our well being than any one should.
6. For our ability to always chose to broaden our horizons at any time.
7. For the sweet lady who told me I looked like a old silent movie star. Not sure what she was smoking but it was really sweet none the less.
Well what are you al grateful for this week. I hope you all have a great day.
Cappy

2 comments:

  1. I love #7 I would be so flattered if someone told me that :D

    ReplyDelete